Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bible Study 11/12/2008

We took the two groups to Concordia's Wednesday morning women's bible study. These sweet women have been praying for the groups for a few weeks and we thought it would be a blessing to them to meet them in person. Suzette, the other host mom, and I thought we would just stop by but the groups wanted to stay for the study. God met us there!!

We stood in front of the group and Suzette and I introduced the groups. I talked about the care calendar and ways they could be the body of Christ to these precious women and their children. I also talked about the overwhelming blessings we had already received. The tears may have been started by me, but they didn't end there. And our sisters in Christ were sacrificially generous in the spontaneous offering they gave. Thank you!!!

And what a witness the Mongolian women were as the two interpreters, who are Christian, took out their Mongolian bibles and translated Beth Moore for the women. It was a great sight too see....Americans and Mongolians, all women connected in the body of Christ, studying His Word. Like I said...God was there!!




I'm getting closer....

1 comment:

Robyn said...

How much caffeine did you have before adding all these posts? Girl, You are one busy mama these days! Hving house guests from another country is very rewarding and I already see the blessings you are reaping from the visit.

We may need to take sharp objects from you from now on. Try and say injury free until the guests leave!