For the last two years I had saved Hannah's out-grown clothes so that I could try and sell them at the "Everything for Children Sale" sponsored by our MOPS group. However, because we have been in St. Louis for Call Day the last two years at the time of the sale and due to my lack of motivation due to the fact that I failed to sell any of my 119 items of clothing the first time at the sale, I had accumulated 6 kitchen trash bags full of clothes. So I sorted it all out on the dining room table by size while they were napping and then invited them to "shop."
Nomio is quite the shopper. While her grandmother
Suren was looking at one thing
Nomio would select something else and try it on. Too cute!! Julie picked out some things for her 2 year old niece.
The Cooper's were then given a ultimatum....you can have all the rest as long as it was off my dining room table in time for Thanksgiving dinner. I can't wait to see Riley in Hannah's favorite purple velvet dress.

No comments:
Post a Comment