Friday, November 21, 2008

Gifts from Samaritan's Purse

Samaritan's Purse sent Julie and Suren a duffle bag to bring home all their purchases and Nomio received a quilt hand-made by a group of quilters in New York. They were so proud of their gifts they changed into their Samaritan's Purse t-shirts for a picture.

Speaking of purchases, Julie and Suren asked when the big sales were. Yes...they are talking the "Black Friday" after Thanksgiving Day sales. I asked if they had heard about that from the American transport nurses, but they actually heard about it in their Mongolian home town. So I guess we will be heading out in search of some bargains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie...the first difference I noticed on the Mongolian Soup blogspot was Nomio's smile! What a difference two weeks can make! She's absolutely beautiful with that bright smile! Still praying for your "new family dynamics"....God is so good! Susan Davis