A little about me, my faith, and my family with a measure of scrapbooking, card making, quilting, and what ever else stirs my interest. I'm so glad you dropped by. Many Blessings!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Let me 'xplain something
I have been maintaining entries on the Care Calendar set up for ministering to our Mongolian friends. The last few days have been filled with blessing upon blessing, but have also been very tiring, so I have not been able to take the time to update both. Since the Care Calendar will eventually go away (and you won't get rid of me that easily) I wanted to include those entries here. Also, I have been having trouble uploading pictures to that site the last couple of days so I am directing people from the Care Calendar to the blog to see pictures. I've tried to keep things chronological and have added dates in the title where appropriate. Hope I haven't confused my loyal followers. Now....back to today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment