Sunday, November 30, 2008

A trip to the countryside


We spent Saturday in the countryside. Stacy's parents live on 13 acres east of Seguin. We love spending time there and so did our sweet visitors. We went for rides on the golf cart and took long walks. It was a beautiful day and the cool, fresh air did us all good.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I could hardly wait to get home and see all you have been up to!! It is amazing to see how Nomio is doing after the surgery & heart warming to see her bond with you and Hannah. I have missed you and will update my blog with trip detais if I have enough energy to type after work tomorrow. I somehow managed to pull a muscle in neck as well as my back on the ride home. I'm a mess! I missed you!! Happy Thanksgiving, Carrie. I am thankful for your friendship.