A little about me, my faith, and my family with a measure of scrapbooking, card making, quilting, and what ever else stirs my interest. I'm so glad you dropped by. Many Blessings!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Fellowship
I have a bunch of very special Christian friends and I was honored to have them over for lunch on Friday. We held a bible study during the summer to keep us on track while Concordia's bible study takes a break and now we rotate lunch at each other's houses once a month. Since it is the Christmas season I got out the china (I love how that makes everyone feel special, including me) and made a pot roast. Everyone else brought a dish and we had a wonderful time of Christian fellowship. You'll have to take my word for it because (again) I was too busy being a hostess to take a picture. My bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment