The San Antonio Express-News is doing a story on our Mongolian families. Last Monday we met at Suzette's house and the reporter interviewed Suren, Dulmaa, Tiggy and Moogie. A photographer came and wanted to get pictures of the girls playing, but they kept posing. I think there could be some models in this group. :)
On Thursday we went back to Suzette's so the photographer could take pictures of them being examined. He thought the shoot was going to be at a doctors office and not Suzette's extra bedroom, but our gals get extra special treatment so Dr. Mary comes to them with her portable echo machine in tow. We have to remind them that this is very special treatment and that we often have to make doctor's appointments weeks in advance. He also interviewed Suzette and I as host moms.
Today the photographer came to church for the baptism. It won't be in the paper (and on the web) until after they return to Mongolia on Thursday. He said he would let us know when it would be in the paper, so I'll let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment