Dr. Kirk is a pediatric cardiologist who was Mary Porisch's partner when she was in the military. His wife, Dr. Kim, is a pediatric cardiac anesthesiologist. They were both there for Nomio's surgery. They invited all four groups over for a big Texas BBQ. Suzette's son Alex had his Christmas band concert so they did not attend. Nomio didn't want to be around the other Mongolians but had fun running in the yard with Hannah, Stacy and I. It is truly a miracle to see how much she has opened up to us, although still no holding. We'll see if I get that hug before she leaves in 4 days.
A little about me, my faith, and my family with a measure of scrapbooking, card making, quilting, and what ever else stirs my interest. I'm so glad you dropped by. Many Blessings!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Drs. Kirk and Kim
Dr. Kirk is a pediatric cardiologist who was Mary Porisch's partner when she was in the military. His wife, Dr. Kim, is a pediatric cardiac anesthesiologist. They were both there for Nomio's surgery. They invited all four groups over for a big Texas BBQ. Suzette's son Alex had his Christmas band concert so they did not attend. Nomio didn't want to be around the other Mongolians but had fun running in the yard with Hannah, Stacy and I. It is truly a miracle to see how much she has opened up to us, although still no holding. We'll see if I get that hug before she leaves in 4 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment