Friday, October 24, 2008

Sea World

Yummy...cotton candy!

The star of the show....Shamu!


Penguins

Shamu and Dolly the Dolphin

Butterflies were everywhere!


Hannah and I had a great day at Sea World. During the summer, we went about once a week but now they are only open weekends, so it's harder to get there. Sea World added a few Fridays in October and today could not have been more perfect. Not crowded....gorgeous weather (80 degrees, spring-like breeze, bluest skies). I am sensitive to my northern family and friends that are wearing hats and mittens and expecting snow tomorrow. I truly am sorry you don't live here! Hannah loves Shamu and has been jumping up and down on the ottoman every time a Pacific Life commercial comes on (yes...I know it's not a killer whale in the commercial, but her 3 year old eyes are less discerning) so the timing was good. She didn't even have any ill effects from her flu shot, which she got on the way. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures in an more artistic way, so you'll just have to enjoy them the way that blogger wants them to show up.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Ok, you are getting way too fancy on me! Your photos are beautiful (I envy those of you who have a knack for photography) and the back ground is adorable! Where did you find it? It doesn't look like the cutest blog on the block to me (well it is but you know what I mean!). What a beautiful day you had to visit Shamu at Sea World! Thanks for coming by last night. I had a great time. I should have taken a photo of your pretty album for my blog but I was too busy looking for just the right spot for those awesome stickers! love you!

Shelly said...

WOW! Among your many talents, you are also a writer! Enjoyed seeing and hearing what has been going on the lives of the Bond family. Justine was thrilled to see pictures of sweet Hannah and her recent adventures. Thanks for sharing and we will check back soon! Hugs,
Shelly

Carrie said...

The background is from the cutest blog. It was under Halloween. It's cuter on their website. For some reason, the "Trick or" at the bottom doesn't show up on my blog. Oh well...I'll change it after Friday.

Nicole said...

Yay for Sea World! Nathan and I want to get season passes this next year. It's been forever since we've gone.