Friday, October 31, 2008

99 Balloons


This family's story was included on Oprah this week. They are such an incredible witness to the hope they have in Jesus Christ. The hope we all have in Jesus Christ!! Of course, Oprah did not show the very end of the video on her show. Too bad, Oprah...you blew it again!


They are selling downloads of the video on a Christian website, so I'm assuming that's why I can't download it here (that could be a BIG assumption...I probably just don't know what I'm doing). But, it is on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0.


The family welcomed their second child, a daughter named Hazel, two weeks ago. You can read more of their story at http://mattandginny.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Don't worry. I don't mind sharing. It is pretty isn't it?
Hayley and I just got back from having pedicures and shopping Kohl's for Sales. Now Mike and I are going to Amoricitos for dinner. See you at church tomorrow! XOXO