
Wednesday mornings I attend a Women's bible study at Concordia. We are currently doing Beth Moore's "Beloved Disciple--The Life and Ministry of John." It's a really good study. A few weeks ago, my dear friend Greta showed up for the bible study. It was such a pleasant surprise (to me--I'm pretty sure she knew she'd be there)! We went to lunch afterward and Hannah loved spending time with Greta.
After lunch we stopped by Kid-to-Kid resale to pick up a second car seat for Stacy's truck, but the urgency will be explained in a future post. They have the cutest homemade bows so I got some for Hannah's new fall wardrobe (thanks Mom Bond) and they had the prettiest tiny little grosgrain bows. Hannah and I decided that Riley needed a couple of bows for her beautiful blonde curls. So we stopped by unannounced to give Riley her bows. A former boss of mine taught me that sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than get permission (sorry Robyn C.). Robyn was so gracious and invited us in. The girls played so well together and Riley gave Hannah a couple of hugs. Robyn and I had a great visit, too. It made for a great afternoon with friends. I love you, Robyn and Greta!
No comments:
Post a Comment