Thursday, October 30, 2008

5 Little Monkeys





Yesterday I picked up Hannah from the nursery class after bible study and she immediately started singing "5 Little Monkeys." She was dancing and singing and just the happiest little girl. I asked her teacher Miss Michelle about it and she told me she had just purchased a new CD. Well, I downloaded it from Itunes this morning and watched Hannah go. The only kids CD's I have are praise music, so we've needed something like this for a while. The CD is "Party Like a Preschooler" by Go Fish. I THOUGHT I had taken a movie of her, but apparently I didn't so you'll just have to "imagine" her movement from the stills.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hannah was singing that at dinner tonight! I could'nt quite make out what she was singing but now it all makes sense. She is so cute! Hayley used to love singing "5 little monkeys" when she was about Hannah's age. If I had only had a blog back then, .......the memories I could be reliving right now.:)
Thank you for the kiss tonight Hannah!! You are a sweetie & I love you!

Nicole said...

She's such a cute little monkey!